Oh How she has grown!

Same Bright eyes and Smile but of so much bigger!

This kid has always been full of energy, joy and smiles. These two photos are about 10 years apart and all that changed is how much she has grown! She still loves to smile and make others smile with her. She still has those bright eyes we all love and of course a flair for the bright colors.
Eye glasses are  recent development as she has developed a astigmatism and near nearsightedness. We were thankful that with the help of routine eye checks at school it was caught quickly and that our amazing eye doctor got her taken care of quickly. Her new glasses are totally her and now I can't imagine seeing this sweet face with out them.
We are also very much reaching those preteen years of sassiness, so this is serving as a good reminder for me of all the things I just love about this sweet sassy girl who made me a mom nearly 11 years ago!!! My heart is just swelling reading what I wrote when she was a baby, its's all still there!

Comments

Popular Posts