Having fun with my Friend!

Samantha had a great time playing with her friend Chase today! Chase comes to play a few days a week and it is so much fun to watch them play and interact together. When Chase first started coming to play Samantha wasn't mobile at all. Chase has taught her so many new things and has encouraged her to be a big mover just like him! Now that she can keep up the two have been inseparable. They love to share toys, "talk" , and explore.

Today we had a lot of fun with an empty box! At first they were taking turns pulling the toys out of the box. I stepped into the kitchen for a quick min. and heard them making grunting sounds at each other. when I returned I fount them in a tug-o-war with the box. It was clear they both wanted to play with the box so we did some problem solving. Sammy wanted to get in the box and Chase wanted to push it! So with Sammy now sitting happily in the box Chase was free to push the box to his delight. Two happy babies!!! I was surprised that when I pulled out the camera they continued to play, usually that stops them in their tracks. They got very serious for the camera...and then distracted by the cat. I think the cat distraction makes this video hilarious!!! watch as their heads follow the cat, who you won't see. Hope you enjoy... this made my week :o)

Comments

Popular Posts