A Day with Daddy!

Samantha and I joined Tim for a day at Duke. We had a lot of fun seeing familiar faces and playing in the playroom they have set up for children who come to visit at the divinity school. Sammy loves to people watch and loves it even more when she can get people to talk to her. Dad was pretty busy so we took off to the Duke gardens and enjoyed the walk with all the spring trees in bloom, it was so beautiful!
After lunch I decided to take Samantha to the grassy green in front of the Duke Chapel. When we found a nice sunny spot we put out our blanket and some toys. As I was doing this I noticed there was a young man taking some pictures of the Chapel. The second I put Samantha on her blanket to play he turned around and started to take pictures of her. I wasn't sure what to think at first, I found it odd that he wanted pictures of me and my daughter...complete strangers. When Tim meet up with us he introduced himself and took.more pictures. He was a foreign exchange student from Taiwan enjoying the nice weather and taking advantage of the beautiful day, just like we were. He's not a professional photographer, just something to do when he's not studying. he offered to e-mail his pictures to Tim, and I'm so glad he did! He took some great shots of Sammy and really captured her! She was pretty sleepy with the warm sun and you can notice the pictures that were the last one he took, she looks so tired.
I hope you all enjoy these photos as much as I did. btw, they are in reverse order of the way the young man took the pictures. Enjoy!









Comments

  1. Leslie,
    These pictures are wonderful. Sammy is one of the most beautiful baby girls I have ever seen! She looks just like a little angel! Thanks for sharing these!
    Alex Larsen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these photos! Looks like a great time had by all :) Sammy is getting so big!!! Such a beautiful girl. Miss her.

    Leah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts