The Long Forgotten Blog still lives.

Wow, I'm not even sure where to begin or if it's even worth raising from the dark hole of the internet where I dug this back out of. So much has changed in our lives and I'm seeing now how much the name I have chosen for this Blog when I started it is truer more then it was then!

We now have kids!! FIVE! How the heck did that happen??? Well, we know how ;) But seriously I don't feel like I'm old enough to have birthed 5 kids.
Samantha is now 10 going on 18 and testing my every last nerve. pray for me as I may not survive her teenage years! Joseph is about to turn 8 and is for the most part my sanity saver, he has his moments. Ben is 6 and oh so full on energy. I can' also always count on him to follow the rules, I never make it to "3 " with him, lol. Then there is Elizabeth who I call Beth. She is a hardcore threenager and oh so stinken cute. She also knows this and uses it to her full advantage. Last but certainly not least is sweet baby Lucy who is 9 months old. She is quiet like her brother, but oh so talkative with mommy and daddy. She also has the BEST happy noises ever which make up for the fact that she thinks midnight to three is time to play in her bed.

I'm not sure of the future of this blog but I think I am going to try and revive it and just use it as a way to document our lives. After all I now have way more stories to tell.
So for now I will leave you with this updated picture of our family!

Comments

Popular Posts