Recycled Fun

I know I just talked about my imperfect produce box in my last post but I want to brag on them some more. They realize having a subscription box means lots of extra waste so they encourage their customers to re use or recycle. For a majority of their customers you can simply place your box and packing material out for them to pick up when they drop off your next box. Unfortunately that is not an option for us, but they have a lot of fun suggestions of how you can re use what your veggies shipped to you in. 

This week we had a bit less then last week so we had some brown filler paper to help fill the space and keep my veggies from getting bruised up. So we decided to re use it by turning it into wrapping paper! The kids had so much fun painting the paper after school today! Good thing we have a birthday coming up!

What are some fun ways you recycle in your family!?

Comments

Popular Posts