Eater Egg Hunt!

So I decided to do an Easter egg hunt with Sammy and her friends Chase and Miriam. So while all 3 kids were napping away I filled and hid plastic eggs for them to find when the woke up. I got lucky because they all woke up at the same time so we didn't have to wait to start the fun. As the walked out the door I handed them each a basket. Chase and Miriam knew just what to do and quickly started filling up their baskets with the eggs. Samantha on the other hand just wanted to play in the tissue paper grass I put in her basket. I have to admit it did look like fun watching the wind blow it away. I quickly went to help her as there were only a few eggs left. Once she realized what to do she was pretty excited about finding more eggs!
Once all the eggs were found we went back in and sat at the table to open the eggs up and see what was inside. Some eggs had stickers and other eggs had a box of raisins. The raisins were a big hit and doubled as our after snack. Samantha was supper polite and asked from some juice to go with her raisins. After having our snack I pulled out some paper so we could play with our stickers and make a pretty Easter picture. As much fun as it was it wasn't nearly as fun as the empty plastic eggs!



See pretty it looks blowing int he wind!

Now I know what to do!

Yummy raisin treat and fun stickers!

No treats. All empty!

Even Chase got excited about the empty eggs. Such a happy boy!

Comments

Popular Posts