Fun at the Mall

Today was an especially fun day! Samantha and I went to the mall with our good friend Alex and we had all sorts of fun. It was a rainy day so it was a great opportunity to get out of the hose but still be dry and warm.Samantha really enjoyed riding around in her wrap while we walked the mall. It was pretty empty to she wasn't overwhelmed by crowd which was nice. Samantha enjoyed looking at the bright colors of cloths, lights, and everything else her eyes caught. And as in all our adventures she caught the attention of people around us. I think I was asked " How old? " about 20 times , and when I replied "8 months" people looked at me like a I was nuts.

We had way too much fun at build-a bear! We decided to take a look and see some Sammy sized, and bear sized or course, hats and accessories. I'm sure the people working weren't expecting us to walk in and just play, but that's exactly what we did! First up we found some rocking bear wigs. They had them in blond, brown and black so we decided to see how Sammy would look with hair. She doesn't look good with blond hair and black was way to dark. So here is a picture of Samantha with brown hair...a look into the future.

I don't think she was too impressed with her "do" and had no idea why this fuzzy thing was on her head. But she had the attention of the store and then we found head bands! We tried on some that were too big, some that just didn't work right unless you had two rounded ears like a bear. Alex found the winning accessory attached to a bee costume... take a look!


As you can see Samantha loved it! After this we decided that we should leave before we made the bears jealous of Samantha's ability to wear their clothes better.

Sammy and I love our moby wrap so much that we decided to purchase another one that was a bit different so we went of to Taji Baby only to find that they were on sale!!! So exciting! Sammy was very intrigued by the bag and wanted to hold it so I let her give it a try. It was pretty heavy so I was helping out a bit but she did great. It was hard for Alex to take pictures of it but here are some of the attempts he was able to capture...



She really wanted to see what was in there so we broke out the new wrap and broke it in with a nap!

After the mall we headed to Bean traders for some coffee and then to the store to get some fixing for dinner. While I was busy getting the kitchen cleaned and starting dinner Sammy had a lot of fun playing with Alex. I was in the other room, But I could tell they we're having a blast!
I think the smile on Sammy's face says it all!


All in all we had way to much fun and a great adventure. Samantha was exhausted after her day and went down without a sound and mom had a great time with friends !

Comments

Popular Posts